Onegini IdP allows to sign up a user with identity providers of various types. User can decide which one to choose for sign up or login from list of configured identity providers displayed on a login page.
Username and Password identity¶
After registration with external identity provider proper identity for user is created. Identity can be used by user to log with external system. To make login process independent from external systems it's advised to also create UnP identity. This option can be configured in identity provider configuration form by checking "username & password during sign-up" checkbox. This will result in displaying password fields in sign-up form.
Please check Topic Guides from current group in order to learn how to configure each identity provider.
- Username and Password - Learn how to allow users to authenticate with username and password
- Google Identity Provider - Learn how to allow users to authenticate using Google IdP
- Facebook Identity Provider - Learn how to allow users to authenticate using Facebook IdP
- SAML Identity Providers - Learn how to allow users to authenticate using external SAML IdP.
- Configure SAML Keys - Learn how generate and configure keys used in SAML flows.
- OpenID Connect - Learn how to set up and use OpenID Connect identity provider.
- Configure JWT Keys - Learn how manage JWT keys used by OIDC Identity Providers.
- OpenID Connect Logout - Learn how to set up OpenID Connect logout.
- DigiD Identity Provider - Learn how to allow users to authenticate using DigiD.
- eIDAS Identity Provider - Learn how to allow users to authenticate using eIDAS.
- Sign in with Apple
- Azure AD B2C