Release notes 10.X
- Fixed an issue preventing mobile applications using the Payload Encryption functionality from being updated to a newer version.
- Fixed an issue with the Payload Encryption handshake retries.
- Fixed a crash that might occur on devices running on iOS 12.
- Increased minimum required iOS version to 12.0.
- Certificate pinning does no longer require including
.cer files to the app.
- The Payload Encryption feature can be now disabled server side without a need to recompile and release a new app version.
- Improved root and debug detection.